When you start your day well, it benefits your mental and physical health, and ultimately, the success of your business. In this episode, we share our current morning routines, the changes we would like to make, and how having a morning routine impacts your business.
We’d love to hear from you. Do you have a morning routine? What’s one thing that you do (or want to start doing) to help you start your day well? Comment below and tell us.
What We Talked About
- How do we start our day the right way? [00:00]
- Pam and Teri’s morning routines [01:00]
- Changing our morning routines, one step at a time [03:25]
- How starting your day well impacts your business [08:44]
- Free Resource: Morning Kickstart Checklist for CEOs [13:05]
- When your morning routine becomes a procrastination method [14:30]
- This or that: Coffee or tea? [16:06]
- I think that, optimally, is really starting with intention–taking care of your mental health, your physical health, so feeding yourself well, doing your physical exercise, and then being really intentional about how you start your business day with some thinking time, with some planning time. – Pam
- I think it’s really hard, as especially entrepreneurs. We’ve talked about this. you just have your fingers in so many different places that it’s just hard to reel it back sometimes. – Teri
- I don’t run with any–there’s nothing in my ears. It is really the time for my brain to chill out because there’s so many, like you were saying, those stimulations coming in so hard. – Teri
Get My Free Founder’s Morning Kickstart
Sign up for my mailing list and get your free copy of the Founder’s Morning Kickstart here!
Become a BBB Biz Bestie!
Subscribe to gain access to our growing library of freebies including “5 Strategies for Getting Unstuck”, get updates on weekly episode drops, plus events, giveaways, and more!